Wisdom teaches the spirit through biblical examples and life lessons.
When we find ourselves in a trial it is very important to stop and ask God to speak to our hearts and teach us through the power of the Holy Spirit the lessons He desires us to learn during this time.
However, we have a critical responsibility in our learning; we must yield our hearts to God and allow the lessons to be absorbed fully.
Example: I have a friend taken by the adversary through a weakness in character.
1. Should my thoughts be against the sin itself?
2. Should my thoughts be against the adversary for being so cunning he could cause a person to fall?
3. Should my thoughts be against the person that fell?
Worldly judgment seeks someone or something to blame, therefore is ever mindful of the sin the sinner and the adversary.
When godly wisdom in place of worldly judgment, the thoughts become:
1. This person is a child of God, how can I help my brother or sister in Christ?
2. Only God knows the reason behind what has occurred, it is not for me to judge.
3. Pray the Lord will help them to learn from whatever has happened in their lives so it does not become a continuous occurrence.
4. Pray the Lord will strengthen their family and friends in their personal walk with Christ through this time of testing.
Jesus said; (John 8:7) He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone... According to God’s Word (Romans 3:23) All have sinned and come short of the glory of God!!!! Before you pick up that stone, remember who Jesus was talking to!!! Christians pray for each other!!! Think about it; YOU could be the adversary’s next target... or
the family that has to endure the trial and face the world; or worse face critical Christians!!! This is a time to pray for God's Divine intervention!!!